Á Crápa Mangia
Telefon: +49 (0)30 - 79 40 34 12
2. Collection and storage of your personal data and use of it
Visiting our Website
Selecting our Website www.crapa.de the browser of your computer is automatically sending information to the server of our website. The information will be temporarily stored in a file called Logfile. The following information will be collected and stored until their automatic cancellation:
• Your IP-Adresse,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the selected file,
• Access through other Website (Referrer-URL),
• the browser you use and in case the system software of your computer, as well the name of your Access-Providers.
We collect the above-mentioned information for the following reasons:
• Guarantee and smooth link connection of the web site,
• Guarantee of a user-friendly web site,
• Analysis of the system security and trustworthy service as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the link connection can be found in Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimated interest for the above-mentioned points is needed for a correct data acquisition. Your data will not be used for conclusions on yourself.
On our web Site we use also Cookies as well as analysis services. More information can be found under point 4 and 5 of this privacy statement.
3. Using our contact form
Feel free to contact us using our contact form on the web site in case of any questions. We also need a valid e-mail adress to know who it wrote and who to adress the answer to. Further details are optional. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO will be processed based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected for the use of the contact form will be automatically erased as soon as the request has been completed
4. Signing in for our Newsletter
Your e-Mail address will be regularly used to send you our Newsletter as you have voluntarily granted your consent according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO. A valid E-Mail is enough to be able to receive a Newsletter. Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example through a link on the bottom of a Newsletter. You can also unsubscribe writing an e-Mail to email@example.com.
5. Transfer of data
The transfer of data to third parties unless we do not transfer your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed below. Your personal data will be transferred to third parties only if:
• According to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO you have personally agreed to it.
• the transfer according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary to protect the interests of Á Crápa Mangia or other third parties, as long as your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of your personal data do not prevail.
• in case there should be a legal reason for the transfer of data to third parties according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1lit. c DSGVO as well as
• there is a legal base according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO to perform a contract in between the parts.
The following Tracking – policies are used according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1lit. f DSGVO. It is our aim to be able to improve continuously our website as well as providing you a user-friendly layout with the help of tracking- policies. We use them also for analytical purpose to gain how you use our web site and to be able to improve our offers. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate according to the above mentioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be seen from the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics1
• Referrer-URL (Page seen before),
• Hostname of your computer (IP-address),
• Time of server request,
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and for the purpose of optimizing our website. In this case A cookie is installed on your computer by AdWords (see point 4) if you arrive at our website via a Google advertisement. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days, contain no personal data and are therefore not able to personally identify you. If the user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the advertisement and has been redirected to this page. For the legitimate use of Google Analytics, data protection authorities require the conclusion of a contract. An appropriated form can be found at Google. Each Adwords customer receives ist own Cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked back through the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using conversion cookies is used to generate statistics for Adwords customers who use conversion tracking. Adwords customers find out the number of user who have clicked on their website and who have been redirected on a page tagged with Conversion-Tracking-Tag. However, you don´t receive information that personally identifies users. You can refuse a specific Cookie, If you don´t want to be involved in Tracking – through an appropriated Browser setting, that generally deactivate the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable Cookies for Conversation-Tracking if you permanently deactivate cookies of the Domain „www.googleadservices.com“through your browser settings. Please find here further information regarding Conversion-Tracking (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
We use the open source software Matomo for analysis and statistical evaluation of the usage of our website. Cookies are used for the purpose (see point 4). The information generated by the cookie, about the usage of the website is sent to our server and put together under pseudonymized users. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website in order to enable a user friendly usage of our website. The information will not be transferred to third parties. Under no circumstances your Ip-address will be placed in a correlation to other data. The Ip address will be anonymized, to ensure that an allocation is not possible (IP-Masking). Your visit on the website is actually stored in Matomo Web Analytics. Click here to enable storages of further visits (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/).
8. Data Subject Rights
You have the right:
• according to Art. 15 DSGVO obtain information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or contradiction, the existence of the right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and if
• According to Art. 16 DSGVO have the right to request immediately the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• according Art. 17 DSGVO to request the cancellation of your personal data stored by us, as long as the processing to exercise the right of freedom of speech and information, in fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defense of legal claim if necessary;
• accoding Art. 18 DSGVO you may also request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data stored by us or if you have lodged an objection to the processing, you refuse the solution and we don´t need your data anymore, you may need this to assert, exercise or legal defend, you need this to assert, exercise or defend legal claims according to Art. 21 DSGVO have lodged an objection against the processing;
• according to Art. 20 DSGVO your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured commonly used ad machine-readable format and to have these transmitted to another Controller;
• according Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO you can revoke your consent given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, in the future and
• according to Art. 77 DSGVO to exercise your right of revocation at a regulation authority. Usually you can therefore contact the authority of your residence, workplace or office.
9. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons arising in behalf your particular situation or to object to direct advertising. In that case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specification of a special situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data security
We use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the website visit in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 Bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, can be recognized by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments